All Discussions Tagged 'food' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Puppy food?

Hello! I've been looking at different types of puppy food and right now I think that I will go with Taste of the Wild for my new Corgi. Is…

Started by Ferris

14 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Janna Banana

Eating Issues

So, I posted this kind of before. But some things have changed.Vikki wasn't eaching much, which is totally expected with her being in a new…

Started by Brianne Mumy

3 May 31, 2012
Reply by Brianne Mumy

BJ's Berkley & Jensen Holistic brand dog food

I saw this at my local BJ's and read the back ingredients. Overall, it looked like it was on par with some of the other brands I've either…

Started by Jessica

0 May 9, 2012

pet health and products resource--check it out!

I found this website www.pets360.com that allows you to enter the brands you use for your pet and then keep them on a watch alert for recal…

Started by Vee Luther

0 May 6, 2012

Cooking for my dog??? TIps, Suggestions, etc etc

OK! I am seriously considering cooking Colonel's food from now on, instead of dog food. I know this can notoriously be expensive $$, but at…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

7 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

Variety Pet Foods?? *help.

Normally, I refuse to buy dog food at a pet store. After exhaustive reading about pet nutrition, I ended up coming to a conclusion about th…

Started by Amelia Craig

15 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Megan C

Dogs In Need Food Drive- Dundas MN

Chuck and Don's  Pet Food Outlet in Dundas/Northfield is doing this. You can go in and donate dog/cat food items to the bin (can be dry foo…

Started by Katy

4 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Katy

am I feeding him too much?

Hey all, It's been about 1 month a half since I got Kobe. When I first got him (9 weeks) the breeder told me she was feeding him 1/2 a cup…

Started by Valerie Chan

8 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Valerie Chan

Boredom Busters for a dog that loves to chew!

Tuesday loves treat based toys. Her Kong is a major fave of both of ours. But I'm having a hard time finding other food toys that she can't…

Started by C. M. Wood

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

What do you feed your Corgi?

I'm beginning to think my Sophie has a sensative stomach and I'm not sure what to feed her.  She will be 1 year old in July and has been on…

Started by Tina & Sophie

25 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Marri Khalaj

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by