All Discussions Tagged 'grooming' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Furminator use?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong category or has been posted already!) I purchased the furminator and up until now I have been using a regula…

Started by SugarKill

2 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Zach and Lisa

Brushing problem - PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi There,Our 4 month old corgi, Finn, has been shedding a lot, and we thought instead of splurging on the furminator just yet, we'd try a n…

Started by Andrea Banks

20 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Shelby Shirley

Groomer Woes

I have only taken Finn to the groomer twice in his life and I love everyone at the groomer's and the atmosphere is great. It's privately ru…

Started by Alice

36 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Alice

Grooming Experiences

I started taking Lance to the groomers, since my neighbor who lived around the corner from me was a groomer.  Since I knew her, she allowe…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

3 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Steve

Kong Zoom Groom

Hi Everyone! I would love to know the opinions of some veteran corgi owners - at petsmart, while picking up all of our supplies for our new…

Started by Heather

41 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Lusa

The FURminator

I recently purchased a FURminator for Tank.. Because I hear that they shed horribly. Have any of you ever bought / used one? And does it hu…

Started by Mandy

7 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Cindi

Grooming and Petsmart

I was thinking about taking Freya to Petsmart to be groomed before I get her spayed. I wanted to get a proper poop shoot trim and get her t…

Started by Corgibyassociation

7 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

Grooming and Static Issues

With the coming of spring, Riley (and other corgis) are starting their blow out of fur. But recently I've been having a nightmarish time tr…

Started by Kimberly Ann

1 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Sam

Dislikes Brushings!

My 12 week old eero doesn't like to sit/stand still for brushings. He looks at the brush suspiciously and will generally back away. I've be…

Started by Joansie

8 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by James

Doggy Daycare

If anyone is looking for a great daycare in Lexington Massachusetts....Golden Paws Grooming Center is a fantastic place for your dog to go…

Started by Erica

1 May 7, 2008
Reply by Mochi The Corgi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by