All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reduce Shedding!

Tip:  Add equal amounts of water to your Corgi's dry food.   With two Corgi's the dog hair that they shed was unmanageable in our home.  …

Started by MCE

4 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by MCE

What they say about Corgis shedding just isn't true.

For some reason, shed hair is a factor a lot of people consider when they're looking into getting a dog or a cat.  For Corgis in particular…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

72 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by MCE

New grooming technique!

I wasn't sure which category to put this in, so feel free to move it!Grooming is a big project around my house these days.With 2 kitties (A…

Started by LaRissa L. Head

4 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Lois B. Allen

Dog Hair Invasion

So, I was laying on the floor this morning and realized that I have two carpets-- the one that came with the apartment, and the one the two…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

8 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by MollyJo

Hair loss?

I have a friend with a female pit bull mix that he brings with him everywhere.  Last time we were hanging out, he mentioned his dog was scr…

Started by Whitney

7 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Whitney

How long for hair to grow back?

My baby girl had a very bad allergic reaction to a bug bite this summer. She developed hot spots.... my vet shaved her hair down on the wor…

Started by Sarah Wiedemann

4 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Mickey

the new vacuum blues

OK, I did it. I took the 3 inadequate upright vacs out of the garage and to the salvation army.  I attached the instruction booklets and ne…

Started by Vee Luther

16 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Helen Walters

Losing Hair on Ear (UPDATED)

Lyla has a small place on the tip of her right ear that is maybe half a square inch where she has lost all her hair. The skin in this area…

Started by Sky and Lyla

12 May 19, 2010
Reply by Mim

Shedding

Are there any methods to help with shedding that any of you use out there? My corgi is 9 months old and recently has been shedding like cra…

Started by Melisa Rutkelis

34 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by KyraMoonUnique

Is your corgi's hair wavy?

Is it normal for a Pembroke to have a slight wave in her fur? The hair on Lily's back close to her behind gets wavy almost like a wavy part…

Started by Emily & Lily

8 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Alice

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by