All Discussions Tagged 'health' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The DM Fear

I have meaning to do a blog update as everything has been dreamy and wonderful over here in puppy land. Unfortunately, I only get around to…

Started by Caitlin Randolph

12 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Beth

Shedding with pieces of scalp?

We've had 3 corgis with two still with us.  Our first corgi, Arthur never had this problem and we had him for 10 years. Our second corgi, J…

Started by Jeff & Cheryl Weber

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Mai

Medication Constipation, Any Tips?

Bella is getting a surgery next Tuesday for, as you already might know, to remove her many bladder stones that are unable to dissolve. In t…

Started by Madeline and Bella

4 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)

Greenies (or other dental treats)

this weekend, we bought machete his first greenie...petsmart had a sale and i grabbed two of the 'lite' version. he took to it much better…

Started by rae

15 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Payerl

Swollen snout

We were at a friend's house today and I noticed that sterling suddenly had a swollen snout. He was playing with another dog right in front…

Started by E.B.

9 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Linda

Food for Pancreatitis/Colitis?

Wow, I haven't posted in a while! Alright, let's get to it...!   Olive had a positive blood test result for Pancreatitis yesterday. Vomitti…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Bev Levy

Picking a puppy - eye question

After 3 months of waiting on corgi waiting lists, I got the call to come look at a litter last weekend. I was so excited! The woman who cal…

Started by Natalie, Fiona, & Django

40 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Ciara & Macy

Food intake for 11 week old puppy

Hi all ~ I wanted to ask how much to feed my 11 week old corgi. I have been giving him 1/4 cup of Diamond puppy kibble three times a day an…

Started by Jen Morrow Sandberg

3 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Jane

Parvo outbreak in Western Washington state, Puget Sound area. Attention puppies!

Parvo outbreak western Washington state , early Dec. 2012.  Puppies are especially vulnerable.  Read up on it.  I don't know much about vac…

Started by John Wolff

3 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Di, Pazu, and Mochi the Bunny

Bicycle riding with a corgi

I would love to ride a bicycle with my corgi. She is small (around 21-22pounds). What would be the best way? On a basket? On a sling? Has a…

Started by DR, Nala & Simon

12 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by