All Discussions Tagged 'health' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone feed 1x per day? Advice, please!

Hi Corgi-people,   I have 2 pups -- Ollie (15 months) and Prie (4.5 months).. both are happy and healthy. They get kibble + nutritional sup…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

11 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Susan Bowles

Nightly panting, frantic movement/pacing, and vomit. Help.

Hello all,   I am going to be taking Mr. Barkley to the vet here shortly, but I was just shooting this out there if anyone else had experie…

Started by Anthony and Amanda

10 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanton

Ears

I've read a few discussions on here, but my Cardi, Mason, had two ears down when I found him at a shelter. Then, for a week he had one ear…

Started by Kayla and Mason

18 May 21, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Corgi puppy growth rate and how fat they should be

Hi, I just adopted a 8-week old corgi pups and would like to know if there's a certain guideline of how much weight he should be at weekly…

Started by Wang (Andrew&Jes)

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Acid Reflux

I'm just wondering if dogs like humans can experience Acid Reflux? 4yr Cattle Dog x about 22lbs She doesn't throw up bile, no throwing up a…

Started by Atlas & Trinity

0 Feb 18, 2011

How much should I feed my overweight Corgi?

Hi all.  I found out today that Heidi weighs 28lbs.  This is not a total disaster, but it's still about 5 or 6 pounds heavier than she need…

Started by Allison Musick

21 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Jen

Pet Insurance? Advice/reviews??

I'm thinking of getting Ollie pet-health insurance but it's all very confusing and most of the companies I've looked into have mixed review…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

11 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by MollyJo

Finn chews on bark

We have flower beds all around the outside of our house, and we've put down weed-reducing fabric and bark. Finn's favorite thing in the wor…

Started by Misti, Guinness and Finnegan

12 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Molly and Isabella

Help! woorid about Katie

Hi my Katie and I jsut got back from the dog park, and I am worried sick! She was the only dog there that wouldnt play or run. I walked her…

Started by Pat Piotrowski

30 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Pat Piotrowski

Corgi with a limp - PLEASE! Input needed!

Our darling 15-week-old Pembroke, Emma, has a limp.  We noticed this for the first time when she was about 5 1/2 weeks old.  At that time,…

Started by Shelley Garland

14 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Renee Kovacs

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by