All Discussions Tagged 'heat' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

preparing for my pups first heat/season

Hello, My little lady is 5 months now, and is going to be shown and bred so she is not being spayed. I am expecting her first heat to be b…

Started by Hayley Roda

8 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Goldy only wants to eat at night now? Summer heat?

Goldy - my 2 year old Pembroke - has recently decided that she doesn't want to eat in the mornings anymore. In the past our feeding schedu…

Started by Stephanie

1 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

Sun dress or sunshade for a corgi?

I'm looking for what amounts to a sun hat or sun cape for my dogs, for function, not dress-up.  They are black-backed tris and they wilt in…

Started by John Wolff

25 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Tucker and Abby

Tricolor coat a disadvantage in hot sun?

I love the beauty of the tricolor coat, but wow, that black fur gets hot in the sun -- even the April sun of central Washington, which is a…

Started by John Wolff

23 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Keeping Cool- Another Thread on Temp Regulation

I have to recommend a product I recently purchased... it isn't too hot in VB (yet), but we have AC and we use it liberally here.  Up in Bla…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

3 May 25, 2011
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Another question regarding females

How often do females come into heat and usually how far apart are their cycles?  Molly was in heat in November.  I woke up this morning to…

Started by Laura Jones

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

Being in heat

I know there are other discussions already on here regarding this subject and I did try to go through them but I am going to start another…

Started by Laura Jones

6 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Nicola Porter

Exercise Intolerance

Hi Everyone, I have a 1 1/2 year old corgi, happy healthy and FIT. He developed a condition about 5 months ago where he can only play for 5…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

6 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Cool treats in hot heat

We have had some very hot days lately around here (even got up to mid 90s which for this time of year is crazy) and I have started to get t…

Started by Lusa

15 May 31, 2010
Reply by Becky Ivey

Going into Heat - diapers?

Anyone have any suggestions/reccomendations for diapers? the diapers just slip off of Momo :( 

Started by Rachel & Momo

3 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by