All Discussions Tagged 'help' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CT Corgi Foster home needed

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/7623751   Do you have room for one short-legged, temporary dog? Do you have a big heart and lots of pati…

Started by Elyse & Caese

0 Apr 15, 2011

HELP! Rowdy has developed food aggression with my parent's dogs!

Hi all!  Rowdy is a very friendly boy, loves other dogs and animals, loves going to the dog parks and playing with others, he's not aggress…

Started by Kayla Rae and Rowdy

1 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Sound the Alarm! The game is on!

We entered a contest and they decided to play dirty... Well we will show them a fight they will never forget! We shall rise up from the ash…

Started by Avyon

120 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Leash problems

I have a 3 1/2 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and while I love him to death he is very stubborn. When I take him on walks, he does pull a…

Started by Jackie

0 Oct 18, 2010

help a corgi today! Corgi Aid!

http://www.corgiaid.org/ just wanted to share this website with all the corgsters on mycorgi.com! xoxo.. Ollie & his mama

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

2 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Christen & Bentley

Cardigan listed in Seattle Times newspaper

Hi I saw this while browsing around. I can't take her but I figured I'd post her here in case anyone wants to rescue this cute girl. Sounds…

Started by ChelseyLynn

4 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Krissy C.

tummy troubles

hi all, my 14 month old male corgi kirby has some weird tummy problems. almost every eavning his tummy feels hard. he does not show any sig…

Started by Amber and Kirby

11 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amber and Kirby

I NEED YOUR HELP, TAMPA BAY

I hope I am allowed to do this on here, a coworker of mine is in need of some help. She has 2 dogs & about 3 weeks ago in the pooring…

Started by Christen & Bentley

7 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

For those with Military Friends/Family

A friend of a friend of mine lost his dog because he was deployed and his family decided to just hand it off to a shelter... and surprise i…

Started by Avyon

9 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

Hi Everyone!After my Rowdy and Gidget passed away on St. Patricks Day tragically... I am bringing another puppy home Saturday 5/22.I still…

Started by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by