All Discussions Tagged 'herding' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Herding Behavior Around Smaller Dogs Within the Home

I just moved into a housing situation that includes two smaller dogs than my two year old corgi, Barley.  They live as a pack and have the…

Started by Ashley McNeal

0 Feb 2, 2010

Help: Scarlet herds new dog!

My dilemma started when we adopted Dog (that's his name): a rottweiler/shepard mix. We got him about 2 days ago. He is 3 years old, and we…

Started by Molly Przybelinski

3 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Beth

It's gunna get busy time soon... Oh boy!

So along with the herding trials coming up... I looked at Roxi.... she looked at me... I looked at Roxi and she said "Mom.. listen... Im a…

Started by Avyon

0 Sep 18, 2009

Corgis and Kids

I always keep an eye on Petfinder to see if there's a Corgi that I could welcome into my home, and as I look around I see that soooooo many…

Started by Stephanie

17 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Sunni A.

Herding Help UPDATE

UPDATE It seems like the Herding Instincts Test is the first step, but can newbies take this test who know NOTHING? Are there going to be a…

Started by Dexter Young

16 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Beth

The Boomer Ball

We searched high and low for a ball that Soffie and Griffyn could not tear up! Griffyn lives to herd a ball. We came upon this company that…

Started by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

7 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by donna g

Herding and your Corgi

I live in the city and my dog gets restless and tries to herd people. He needs an exercise that I guess is like herding but minus the live…

Started by Zadkiel

3 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

Extracurricular Activities

Has anyone tried classes with their Corgis other than just basic obedience? Did you little pup get his/her canine good citizen (CGC)? Have…

Started by Ju Lo

2 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Sam

The non-herding-instinct Corgi

Apparently my corgi, River, lacks any type of herding instinct. We've owned her for about a year and a half and not once have we seen her n…

Started by Katie

4 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Becky S

New Corgi Puppy Herding MinPin

Hey - I just got a new Corgi puppy - Nikita. I already have a 5 year old MinPin - Peppy. Nikita seems to think Peppy is some unruly beast a…

Started by Soey

5 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Soey

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by