All Discussions Tagged 'hot' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot Spots

Hello everyone!! Maromi has just recently developed a hot spot on one of his hind legs. I've been reading up on treatments, causes, and ho…

Started by Felicia & Maromi

12 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Linda

Keeping Cool- Another Thread on Temp Regulation

I have to recommend a product I recently purchased... it isn't too hot in VB (yet), but we have AC and we use it liberally here.  Up in Bla…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

3 May 25, 2011
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Hair loss?

I have a friend with a female pit bull mix that he brings with him everywhere.  Last time we were hanging out, he mentioned his dog was scr…

Started by Whitney

7 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Whitney

Cool treats in hot heat

We have had some very hot days lately around here (even got up to mid 90s which for this time of year is crazy) and I have started to get t…

Started by Lusa

15 May 31, 2010
Reply by Becky Ivey

Itchy Leg?

A few days ago we noticed Olive nibbling on her right hind quarters... it was something she hadn't done before, but she only did it once an…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

10 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

Kit running hot and is disinterested in his kibble

I'm sure I'm just over reacting and it's nothing but here's what I've noticed in the past couple of days. Kit is no longer interested in s…

Started by Marius

27 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Mary

Another Flea Question

I know there are a ton of discussions on fleas out there, but I can't seem to find an answer for my problem. I don't know much about dogs,…

Started by C. M. Wood

7 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by C. M. Wood

Did my dog have a hot spot or 2?

One day about 2 weeks ago we noticed a pink bump on Loki's head, it was about 1/4 inch wide, and about 3/16 tall. As it healed, and went do…

Started by Kyle, Megan and Loki

2 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Kyle, Megan and Loki

Skin hot spots in new climate

We moved our 12 year old male Pembroke Gus to Fort Lauderdale with us in June. The weather in NY and FL were virtually the same the month o…

Started by Robert Pagliaro

7 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by