All Discussions Tagged 'jumping' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dock jumping corgi

I've NEVER seen a corgi jump so high & far - very funny! A 10 from the Russian judge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5GuwDLaut8

Started by Mickey

3 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Diane

Bad Anxiety..help!

So, our corgi Bella has always been very protective over our home and everyone in it, barking whenever the doorbell rings and when she hear…

Started by Madeline and Bella

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Holly

Jumping over Everything!

Hello,  So I recently became a Corgi parent about a month ago when I rescued Maggie from the local Humane Society.  She's about 16 weeks ol…

Started by Kristin Teston

3 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Linda

Can't seem to train without food...

I feel like my pup doesn't do ANYTHING without food. Fetch is about the only thing I can actually get her to do without a treat. And coming…

Started by Appa and Iroh

5 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Jane

Won't go up the stairs or jump up

This morning I found Penny waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs (she always sleeps upstairs).  Then when I let her out she wouldn't c…

Started by Melinda (Penny's Mom)

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Beth

People training help needed.

I had wanted a corgi for a number of years.  My sis has a mix and she is the best dog in the world.  I finally got the chance in Dec. 2010.…

Started by lisa earnest

7 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by lisa earnest

Penelope is acting weird. HELP!

Penelope is about 3 years old and in good health since I brought her home two years ago. I started noticing signs all day of her not jumpin…

Started by Elaine

12 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

Is it bad that my 14 week old puppy is trying to run/jump off 18 inch ledges?

I have a welsh corgi puppy named Ruby that hangs out in our backyard that is very mellow most of the time.. some light running and playing.…

Started by Aaron T Joseph

2 May 24, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Question about jumping greeting behavior--with everyone else but me

Hello Everyone, This is not a question about a big problem, just a question out of curiosity.  Although my 15 month old corgi, Stella, has…

Started by Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!

3 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

How prone to back issues are corgi's?

We have a 3 mo. old pembroke.  No health issues.  According to web info they can get back injuries,.  My question to you all is, Should she…

Started by Jenny Davenport

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Gina Mac/Fergie & Minnie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by