All Discussions Tagged 'limp' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ruptured Cruciate

Reagan, my red headed-tri, has managed to rupture his ACL. It's completely torn. Has anyone had experience with this? He's due for surgery…

Started by Sarah C.

17 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Markley

injured corgi ordered to "be still" for 10-14 days -- any tips?

Poor Xylophone. He strained a muscle in his leg at the dog park and now has to spend 10-14 days "being still," which means no running, ta…

Started by hannah

7 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Karen Dadisman

Sudden onset pain and limping..what to do???

Sidney was just following me down the hall when he started crying...really bad...and would not put any weight on his hind left leg. His eye…

Started by Geri & Sidney

18 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Corgi with a limp - PLEASE! Input needed!

Our darling 15-week-old Pembroke, Emma, has a limp.  We noticed this for the first time when she was about 5 1/2 weeks old.  At that time,…

Started by Shelley Garland

14 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Renee Kovacs

Limping Puppy.

So last week Adora was playing with a dog at the dog park, when she walked away from playing with the one dog she was limping, and when sh…

Started by Kimberlie

3 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Markley

Corgi Limp in Back Right Leg

I've been quite concerned this past week, as Bailey had started to acquire a limp this past weekend randomly after playing or even after lo…

Started by Bailey

15 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Alice

Should i take her to the vet?

Yestarday while i was at work my puppy Adora was haning out at my boyfriends mom's store, she took her out for a walk and when she was bing…

Started by Kimberlie

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

Yogi's limp went away!!!!

After a very long walk, Yogi started limping occasionally, especially after he sits down, or takes a nap. That has been going for over 3 mo…

Started by Yogi and Abby

6 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Yogi and Abby

Tripod Corgi: No weight on her front left leg

Earlier this week, I woke up at 6AM cuz I heard Pooka yelp. I had left the bedroom door open (which I only do occasionally) so I had to loo…

Started by GoGoRainbow

3 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by GoGoRainbow

Lay Around Limp

Hey Gang - I've noticed my corgi limps around after laying for a long. When she first gets up - after she hobbles around a bit (a minute o…

Started by Kim

5 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Chester

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by