All Discussions Tagged 'lost' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

8/5/16 tri corgi(?) north Seattle

not even sure it's a corgi.  second-hand information.  found recently, north Seattle. A passerby told me about it, said it looks like my do…

Started by John Wolff

0 Aug 5, 2016

If a Pet is Lost, Missing, Stolen or Found – Please Read Share

Our member Melissa Bee have compiled a list of places to post information about lost pets: *Join us here at this Pet Missing Alert Group…s…

Started by Sam Tsang

10 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Carl Koch

LOST CORGI IN CARTERSVILLE, GA OFF I75 - REWARD

Update 9/11/14: CAMI HAS BEEN FOUND - IT'S A HAPPY DAY IN CORGI-NATION! She was found in the area where she went missing - near the Starbuc…

Started by Mickey

3 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Roger/Laurie

Corgi lost in the Arizona desert

I am following Oliver's story and hope that he gets found. He was riding with his owner when she got into an accident and he got loose. If…

Started by Geri & Sidney

12 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Sandy Barnett

Missing Corgi-Male tri-colored. Georgia

He got out last night Wednesday Jan. 11.  We live in Rincon Georgia.  He has severe food allergies.  If you know anyone in the area please…

Started by Erika

42 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Vicki, Grace and Gizmo

Reminder: verify your microchip!

On a rare vet visit for rabies shot this spring, I had the vet verify the chips.  Gwynnie's gave no signal!  She'd been running around as l…

Started by John Wolff

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Verify your chip. They can fail! Part II

We had the vet scan Gwynnie very carefully today. No signal was detected. It either fell out or failed. Home Again will replace it free of…

Started by John Wolff

0 Apr 28, 2011

Verify your microchip. They can fail.

Whenever you visit the vet, verify your microchip.  Gwynnie's chip was NOT detected by the scanner today.  Al's chip was immediately detect…

Started by John Wolff

6 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug

Do you have a "microchip" in your corgi?

(2007)I don't have any ID microchips in my corgis, was wondering if anyone out there has done it before. (2009 update) I've since taken all…

Started by Sam Tsang

135 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Memo: Check your tags for security and wear.

Check the security of your tags.  I returned a loose dog today whose ID tag with phone# had fallen off; found the owner by tracking the rab…

Started by John Wolff

3 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by