All Discussions Tagged 'mix' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are There Corgis in my Shelter?

These two guys showed up in my shelter in the past two weeks. The white one, Hayward, was identified by the intake team as a corgi mix.…

Started by Julia

8 May 8, 2014
Reply by Holly

20+ year-old corgi/golden

Lady, the dog who first brought "corgi" to our attention, lived for over 20 years. She wandered off to die 3 weeks after our bro-in-law's u…

Started by John Wolff

3 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

Pem mix for adoption, San Bernardino CA

Sent by a friend who does rescue for white German shepherds.  I've met two of these white GSDs, very nice animals.  The white coat might be…

Started by John Wolff

4 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Corgi mix or just "poorly breed"? What do you think my dog is?

Hey corgi lovers! I got my dog Fauna about 6 months ago and I'm still pondering what exactly she is.  Sometimes I think she might just be a…

Started by Lauren Rae & Fauna

32 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Lauren Rae & Fauna

Interesting Corgi mixes

Just wanting to see some pics of corgi mixes that might be a little unusual...I had a corgi staffordshire terrier mix and she was so cute.…

Started by Doggie Devotee

38 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Beth

Corgi Mixes

I want to see pictures of all of them!  Especially unusual ones like the Scottie mix in another thread.  Gogogo!  I'll start with one.   I…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

11 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Rachael McClanahan

Looking for a Corgi mix pup to love <3!

My boyfriend and I are looking for a Corgi puppy to love and grow with. On top of that we are specifically looking for a mix. My boyfriend…

Started by Michelle Bergin

5 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

Possible Corgi mix in NE PA shelther

This one is in foster and the shelter lists him as being a Shiba Inu mix.  Based on his face, markings, and all that white--- plus the deci…

Started by Beth

1 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Nicola Porter

adoptable corgi X in Canada

This girl is available for adoption. Not super fantastic with other dogs but that could easily be the stress of the shelter. She is only a…

Started by justine moeller

9 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by justine moeller

Is it possible he is a corgi mix?

We have had the question on our little guy, is our Adonis a corgi mix?   He is definitely a Pembroke with a tail, but we are unsure if he…

Started by Angela

11 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Angela

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by