All Discussions Tagged 'nails' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Knuckle-dragging....on front feet?

Update 8/20/2017:   It's almost 5 years later and I thought I'd add an update to this post with what has been working for me and Mishka sin…

Started by Beca and Mishka

14 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Beca and Mishka

How to make plastic claw caps for dogs

How to make plastic caps for dog claws. Dogs sometimes form a habit of letting their claws scrape the ground as they swing their foot forwa…

Started by John Wolff

4 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by John Wolff

Nails Scraping When Walking

We're having some issues with our 7 month old pup, where she is scraping her nails (and occasionally her skin) on her front paws bloody whe…

Started by Rebecca S

7 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Beth

Excessive wear on front nails - need help!

Our 1 yr old Corgi, Max, has excessive wearing on his front nails to the point that they are worn down very short and prone to splitting an…

Started by Amelia Sanes

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

Corgis and Couches: What stands up to corgi nails and fur?

I am in the market for a new couch/love seat set but I need help from fellow corgi owners. Leather is nice for dealing with hair but will n…

Started by Gail and Ashton

18 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Gail and Ashton

Nails clicking = too long? Don't believe the hype!

Ok, I'm pretty good (not perfect) about keeping my dogs' nails trimmed.  Jack was a nightmare to trim and is still not great, but six month…

Started by Beth

10 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Kari & Quin

I need advice on nail trimming...

Like... how often do they need to be trimmed? And... does anyone have any detailed, up-close photos of corgi nails trimmed correctly?  I re…

Started by Lisa and Odie

28 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Lisa and Odie

Teaching My Corgi To File Her Own Nails

Last night I built a doggie nail file for Bernie to begin learning how to file her own nails down. You can watch the first session in the v…

Started by MagnoliaFly

7 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Karen Dadisman

SLO in corgis?

Hi everyone! I love this forum...it's my main source of corgi information! Here's my problem...my baby Sasha has started losing her nails.…

Started by Rosa

2 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

Update on Nail Clipping Issues

Hi everyone...just wanted to give a quick update on the issues I'd mentioned before with Heidi and cutting her nails. Due to her already be…

Started by Allison Musick

7 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Mel K

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by