All Discussions Tagged 'new' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Soon to be Corgi owner

I am about to make a down payment on a Corgi pup within the next few days, and since this place seems to be filled with owners with experia…

Started by Eric Ogden

26 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Dana C

New to be Corgi Momma! What do I need to know?!

Hello everyone! I'm new to MyCorgi.com! I'm about to become a new Corgi momma! I have wanted one for as long as I can remember. I actually…

Started by Caitlin

43 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

New Corgi Issues

I know a few of my questions might have very obvious answers, but I really don't know! So please enlighten me. We recently adopted a 3 yea…

Started by Libby

13 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

Hi Everyone!After my Rowdy and Gidget passed away on St. Patricks Day tragically... I am bringing another puppy home Saturday 5/22.I still…

Started by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

New House Comes With Dog Door!

So I'm in the process of buying my first house.  When I close in June, we will be in a house that already has a doggie door to the back yar…

Started by Stephanie

8 May 13, 2010
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Walkies!

Paisley has grown up into an awesome little corgi. I have had so much fun with her, but we have had just a couple of little issues. The mai…

Started by Meredith and Paisley

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Meredith and Paisley

How long for a new dog to adjust?

We just picked up our new 2 and 1/2 year old corgi from a breeder who had to re home some of her dogs. She just got spayed about 10 days ag…

Started by Laura Rentz

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Kathryn Graham

Need help choosing a new food!!!!

So I got my puppy 3 weeks ago and she was on Purina Puppy Chow. I wanted to get her on something better without spending a ton. I was gonna…

Started by Rachel and Skye's Page

30 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Little Bear

New to this

I just found this website and it is soooo good to know other people love corgis as much as I do. They are such good little dogs with big he…

Started by Ashley and Copper

6 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Ashley and Copper

Puppy Names...

Was wondering if anyone has suggestions for puppy names.. Our corgis are about to have 6 puppies.. (Pembrokes)

Started by Katie Weatherhead

21 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Susan Temple

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by