All Discussions Tagged 'nose' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REVERSE SNEEZING Update9/18/15 : PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

Over the past year I have been dealing on and off with respiratory allergies which appeared to be seasonal. First one dog, then another, th…

Started by Anna Morelli

18 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Jamie lynn

Has anybody experienced their dogs loosing the color on their lips or noses?

Jeli, very recently, has started loosing pigment on her bottom lip.  Her lips are black and I noticed a little pink pin prick about 3 weeks…

Started by susan

7 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Regina Longmuir

Swollen snout

We were at a friend's house today and I noticed that sterling suddenly had a swollen snout. He was playing with another dog right in front…

Started by E.B.

9 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Linda

Doggy sunscreen

My corgi has a spot just before his nose that has no pigment - a pink spot about the size of a dime.  Because he does agility, and would ra…

Started by Terry Irene Blain

2 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Lemmy Winks

Pink Nose sunburn?!?! What is this, Anyone know?

Hello guys,   I was wondering if anyone knows what my dog has on his nose? Nikon has had this for about 3-4 weeks now. He is usually out do…

Started by Nikon

17 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

My puppy refuses to learn one trick in particular...

My 16-week-old Luna can... sit, down, stay (also stay with a treat a few inches in front of her face), shake, roll over, crawl, "bang bang"…

Started by Tien N.

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

Dry nose, letargic, some vomiting last night

Yesterday we took Shiro to a lake. He's been pooping a lot lately but I think it's his new food. He had some diarrhea but he also did a day…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

Sunburn on puppy nose.

I was wondering if there was a safe sunblock (human or animal) I could use on the spot just over my puppy's nose. He gets a lot of sun, and…

Started by Dez Hunter

5 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Stephanie and James

Does your Corgi Snort???

We've noticed that Isabelle makes this little, almost "clicking" sound when she breathes. It doesn't always happen though. I've noticed it…

Started by Samantha

8 May 21, 2009
Reply by Boo Buchheit

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by