All Discussions Tagged 'paw' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to make plastic claw caps for dogs

How to make plastic caps for dog claws. Dogs sometimes form a habit of letting their claws scrape the ground as they swing their foot forwa…

Started by John Wolff

4 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by John Wolff

paw pad between two middle toes

Hello. I have a couple questions about my dog's feet. First. Do all corgis have a paw pad that connects the middle two toes? That pad on on…

Started by Jason

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Jason

Help! Need Dog Booties (see post)

So I'm hoping Corgi Nation can give me some advice. Last night, Murphy ripped his toe nail and gave himself a pretty severe case of exposed…

Started by Jessica

9 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Michelle

Excessive wear on front nails - need help!

Our 1 yr old Corgi, Max, has excessive wearing on his front nails to the point that they are worn down very short and prone to splitting an…

Started by Amelia Sanes

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

Pad injuries. Sore feet.

A grim day for the Olympic View Soccer Team. Just 3 days after finally getting their new ball -- they killed the old one last March -- Al i…

Started by John Wolff

18 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by steve smith

Skin problems and floppy ears! Opinions please?

Alright, I've heard it's possible for a corgi's ears to go floppy again while teething. Eddie's did this. His ears were beautifully erect f…

Started by Shawna & Eddie

16 May 12, 2011
Reply by Shawna & Eddie

Broken toe now a sSeizure Help!

So exactly 4 weeks ago tomorrow Adora broke a toe, we took he in. She had a split and bandage on here paw as she broke a weight baring toe.…

Started by Kimberlie

13 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Kimberlie

Paw trouble

So today me and my dog were lying around the house as usual and I noticed that his paw looks like it has a tear in it, or a scratch. Should…

Started by Sara Carriveau

7 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Einstein Batista

Paw Pad Problems - Advice Please!

We headed out to the dog park tonight and played plenty of fetch with Stan.  This dog park has a lot of mulch, not really grass.  When we c…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

4 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Jim & Rachel & Amy

Limping Puppy.

So last week Adora was playing with a dog at the dog park, when she walked away from playing with the one dog she was limping, and when sh…

Started by Kimberlie

3 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Markley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by