All Discussions Tagged 'pembroke' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeding problem

Hi guys! I have a problem with my Pem 1 year old. He has never been fond of eating kibble food, however I have gotten him through his first…

Started by Alex Gzz

13 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

Senior Corgi in NC

I feel so bad for this lovely lady.... I wish I could take on another Corgi now. It's sad that she will likely die in a foster home :-( I d…

Started by Erin S

2 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Erin S

I'm on a quest

and not being very successful. Purely out of curiosity, I wanted to see a pure white and a pure black PWC. I was able to find 2 pictures of…

Started by Bob and SparkPlug

16 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Jane

Colonel keeps licking his feet??

Hey everyone, has anyone run into this problem...just recently I've noticed my Pembroke Colonel keeps licking his one foot. I thought somet…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

3 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jane

Manhattan Corgis?

Hi everyone!    My adorable Colonel and I are looking to see if their any fellow corgi owners in Manhattan? I frequently take my Pembroke,…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

2 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Colonel and Kristine

Corgi in Michigan needs forever home!!

I have a tri colored Pembroke boy that is desperately seeking his forever home. We acquired him from a couple who decided they did not have…

Started by Ashley Robbins

31 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by LaRissa L. Head

8 month old Pemmie needs a good home.

I have a nearly 8 month old Pemmie that for many reasons, I am unable to keep. His name is Ein and he is such a wonderful puppy, so it brea…

Started by Brittany J

22 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Joelle Soupe

Cardigan, or pembroke with a tail?

Back in December we adopted Taffy, who was listed as a cardigan welsh corgi by the shelter, but they've misidentified dogs before. As she h…

Started by Caitlin

16 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Raphaela Ho

tummy troubles

hi all, my 14 month old male corgi kirby has some weird tummy problems. almost every eavning his tummy feels hard. he does not show any sig…

Started by Amber and Kirby

11 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amber and Kirby

Pembroke Corgi vs. Siberian Husky

Okay, so my friend and her husband are in the process of getting a siberian husky. She has told me numerous times that her female siberian…

Started by ChelseyLynn

9 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by