All Discussions Tagged 'pet' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does someone you love have short legs?

Short legs are the bomb dot com for 2014!!!  Corgis are in.  Giraffes are out! Hi EveryPawdy! We has a PAWSOME new book out featuring ME, B…

Started by Regina Schulz

0 Nov 25, 2013

Muscle Sprain

Yesterday, Emma was rough housing with some bigger dogs at our local dog park and I think pulled/sprained her leg. She immediately began li…

Started by Nicole & Emma

11 May 13, 2012
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Pet Gate Info

Does anyone have Corgis & cats?  We're looking for the best pet gate that would keep a pup secure but let the cats come and go as they…

Started by rae

14 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Beth

New grooming technique!

I wasn't sure which category to put this in, so feel free to move it!Grooming is a big project around my house these days.With 2 kitties (A…

Started by LaRissa L. Head

4 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Lois B. Allen

Automatic doggy doors?

Does anyone have any experience with automatic access doggy doors that are controlled by a collar tag?   We have used a traditional doggy…

Started by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

15 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

A good place in Albuquerque to leave our babies when we leave town?

Hi all, I know there's a couple of Albuquerque corgi owners here and I was wondering if you might know of a good kennel/pet hotel to leave…

Started by NJohnson

5 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Joe and Quila the Corgi

Trying some new allergy products...any input???

So, to make a long story short, my corgi Daxter has had some pretty annoying allergy symptoms for most of his life. He gets super itchy and…

Started by Samantha, Daxter and Seeka!

3 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Samantha, Daxter and Seeka!

Pooping Outside-Check! Peeing Inside Still A Problem!

Edward is about 4.5 months old and he's a fast learner! He's a Pembroke. I got him about two months ago and he was not potty trained. At fi…

Started by Danny & Edward

10 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Danny & Edward

Dogs who hate being petted

I think this has come up before in other conversations. Maddie loves being petted.  She likes nothing better than to cuddle up next to me o…

Started by Beth

18 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Alice

Nutro puppy food

I am currently feeding my puppy Purina puppy chow. I wanted to switch to something alittle better. I was thinking Nutro Max puppy food. I w…

Started by Rachel and Skye's Page

15 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Rachel and Skye's Page

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by