All Discussions Tagged 'poop' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

poop dance?

Not sure what to call this, but after every poop (and sometimes pee), my corgi mix kicks back her feet (like a dance) in an attempt to cove…

Started by Liwa and Fergie

18 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Gina Mac/Fergie & Minnie

Pooping Outside-Check! Peeing Inside Still A Problem!

Edward is about 4.5 months old and he's a fast learner! He's a Pembroke. I got him about two months ago and he was not potty trained. At fi…

Started by Danny & Edward

10 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Danny & Edward

pumpkin

i'm confused. we recently adopted two rescue american eskimos. both were constipatedas a result of their stay in a shelter and our vet reco…

Started by Richard Hayes

22 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kari & Jackson

Things your Corgi has passed...

We all try to watch our dogs the best we can, but sometimes we just don't catch them picking up things that we don't want them too...What a…

Started by Alison w/ Odin and Dashel

25 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Theresa + Caitlyn

chewy poop in her bed, stepped & roll all over it! frustrated!

Chewy is now 9month old.  she pees and poo's outside, usually she's really good holding it until we let her out.  if she can't hold, she'll…

Started by stella p

6 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Tricia Eason

Yard Cleaning

Does anyone use a yard cleaning service for their dogs? I just finally broke down and hired one to come clean the dog poo from my yard week…

Started by Sky and Lyla

14 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

Gross!

I came home today and let Beni out. He was pretty excited running around outside, but he didn't poop. Then, when he came in, he was running…

Started by Beni

20 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Ashley Eckhoff

A House Training Question

Hello! I have read the wonderful article located in the FAQ about house training. But I just had a quick question because I am not sure if…

Started by Kara and Ziggy

7 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Kara and Ziggy

UGH My Corgi is eating her own poop

YUCK! Penny has decided to eat her own poop when she is done going potty and she completely ignores me if I yell for her to stop/leave it!…

Started by Melinda (Penny's Mom)

9 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Becky S

Obsessive rabbit and bird poo eating problem

My corgi Barkley is almost 4 months old and he loves eating rabbit and bird poo. I try scolding him, scaring him, pushing him away, squirti…

Started by Bob Bedard

19 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by