All Discussions Tagged 'potty' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving Advice

We hoped to be moving soon as we are looking to get into a house (finally) but the process is taking forever since it is a short sale and…

Started by Alice

20 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Alice

Pooping in the crate!

Hi all,   yes, another new corgi owner with training issues. We're hoping for help- we have two new babies: they are 12 weeks old. We've ha…

Started by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

22 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

chewy poop in her bed, stepped & roll all over it! frustrated!

Chewy is now 9month old.  she pees and poo's outside, usually she's really good holding it until we let her out.  if she can't hold, she'll…

Started by stella p

6 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Tricia Eason

PEE EVERYWHERE!!!

So we just brought home little Lola last week. She is 10 weeks and was kept outside by the breeder. She is good about going when we take he…

Started by Jessie & Lola

15 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Jessie & Lola

A Laser Helping with Faster Potty Times

A friend of mine uses a laser light to get her cat in the house and said that she thought my dog would like one (she has a dog too that cha…

Started by Stephanie

10 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Kyle, Megan and Loki

Potty Training in the Rain, need help.

Cheez-it slept a good part of the day, he got up and immediately pee'd the biggest pee he has ever pee'd. It was my fault, I put him down f…

Started by James

22 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

A House Training Question

Hello! I have read the wonderful article located in the FAQ about house training. But I just had a quick question because I am not sure if…

Started by Kara and Ziggy

7 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Kara and Ziggy

How many walks?

Faye is a 12 week old corgi puppy. Being that I live in an apartment (can't just let her out into a yard) we have to walk her a lot to teac…

Started by Erin & Faye

10 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Beth

How to get my corgi to go potty outside everytime!

Sadie is about 5/6 months old. She is very high energy! We have had her for about 3 months.My boyfriend and I live in Galloway, Ohio. We li…

Started by Brandy Coleson

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Beth

Let Me Know You Have To Go Outside!

Optimus is just over 5 months old now. When we take him out, he has no problem going to the bathroom. But sometimes it's not always at regu…

Started by Matt & Hilliary

5 May 7, 2009
Reply by Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by