All Discussions Tagged 'problems' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't get Mollys weight down

We have tried everything to get Mollys weight down. Nothing helps. The vet has tested her and can find nothing wrong. She even sent us to a…

Started by Renee

11 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Lois B. Allen

I need help with my 10 week old puppy's eating habits!!

I have a brand new 10 week old puppy Tedy who is a pembroke corgi.  He's only been with me 3 days but obviously we started training right a…

Started by Gillian Arnold

8 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Tracy Dusek

Housetraining Help! :[

Hi everyone! Hades is now 4.5 months old and when she came home to us, she was semi-potty trained. Her breeder had the puppies pee on towel…

Started by Anna B

4 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Anna B

Marking Behavior....help!

I have two corgis (one boy and one girl) and although both are house trained, the girl has developed a habit of marking inside the house ar…

Started by ilovestubbylegs

9 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Hind leg problems. I'm worried :(

We had a day trip at the lake today. My Corgi (Newman) had a blast swimming and walking around exploring. When we got home, I noticed when…

Started by Kristina

10 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanton

My Corgi has inflamed skin under his "arms" in his arm pits

I turned Winston over last night to rub is stomach and found rather large areas in both arm pits that were very red and inflamed.  He is ve…

Started by Gary Tallon

8 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Yogi and Abby

Sudden Misbehavior?

So Winston is around 8 months old now. So far, he has been super easy-going as far as training him to be a "good dog" inside the house. His…

Started by Tori

10 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Parker

sudden trouble going up the stairs

Hi all;I am hoping for some advice. Milly is a corgi/jack russell and she is three. On Friday afternoon we had a great frap session outside…

Started by Dana C

3 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Bev Levy

Skin issues?

This isn't actually about my corgi. My german shepherd/ husky mix just got a sore on his leg. Today was a really mellow day because it was…

Started by Sammie Esposito

3 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

how early can corgis jump?

It's been a while, but I remember that our breeder told us that corgis should not jump off furniture or use stairs until 2 years old due to…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

17 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Avyon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by