All Discussions Tagged 'puppies' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

when to switch to adult food?

Any advice on when to switch from a puppy kibble to an adult?  My puppy is now 8 months and 20 lbs and is on wellness puppy food, about 1.5…

Started by Vee Luther

13 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

Hi Everyone!After my Rowdy and Gidget passed away on St. Patricks Day tragically... I am bringing another puppy home Saturday 5/22.I still…

Started by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

Cancer Treatment

I saw briefly on the news tonight that they have discovered a cancer treatment for dogs. Has anyone seen this or know about it?

Started by kay stevens

2 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by kay stevens

Calcium...Beneficial to Dogs

Calcium is an essential dietary element in all animals. The body needs calcium for important physiological processes, such as muscle concen…

Started by Wendt Worth Corgi's

0 Mar 25, 2009

Champion Bred Pembroke Welsh Corgis

Home of the Low Riders. All breeding stock tested and health guarantees on all puppies produced. Dedicated breeder who is there for the li…

Started by Wendt Worth Corgi's

0 Nov 22, 2008

Need advise re: adding puppies to our single, senior corgi family?

I was hoping someone here could give me advise, opinions on whether it is fair to add two puppies to our family of one senior corgi. I know…

Started by Gail L

6 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Gail L

PUPPIES are here!

So last Thursday 5/1/08 @ 5:45 we come home from work to find Chloe acting all funny. She kept trying to hide in her house and under the be…

Started by Alfredo

19 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Erica

Little boy puppy question

We have always had little girl puppies and this is the first male puppy that we have ever owned. He will be four months old on June 4th and…

Started by Laurie

13 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Laurie

Update: Chloe's puppies @ 3 weeks old.

hello everyone! I thought I would give an update on how the pups are doing. They just turned 4 weeks last night. They are coming along ver…

Started by Alfredo

9 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Stanley & Charlotte

Puppy diarrhea...do they make puppy Pepto?

Last night my poor Layla seemed to have a bit of an upset stomach. I hadn't fed her anything out of the ordinary or anything Hunter hadn't…

Started by CassieD44

17 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Mandi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by