All Discussions Tagged 'raw' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone make their own dog food?

Hi there! McKenzie is about 1 and a half and my mom and I have been thinking about making her dog food instead of buying it, and we feel it…

Started by Hannah

9 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Hannah

Myths about Raw Feeding

I thought this was quite interesting and informativehttp://www.rawfed.com/myths/index.html

Started by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

45 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

Raw Diet

I have always contemplated a raw diet. Now i am really starting to look into it. My two poop 3 times a day and it starts of firm but then g…

Started by Kimberlie

13 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

First Raw Feeding - whining afterwards?

He got a chicken back, neck, liver, and heart tonight for dinner.  He ate it pretty fast-- well, he swallowed the liver almost whole and br…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

3 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Avyon

Perky ate raw meat...

I was walking Perky, and she found something on the ground, which turned out to be raw chicken that my mom had thrown out earlier, and she…

Started by Whitney

9 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

Another Raw Food Question

So... I started introducing raw food to the pups today... Charlie went ecstatic and is the happiest boy in the world right now...I was terr…

Started by Avyon

22 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by MagnoliaFly

Trying some new allergy products...any input???

So, to make a long story short, my corgi Daxter has had some pretty annoying allergy symptoms for most of his life. He gets super itchy and…

Started by Samantha, Daxter and Seeka!

3 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Samantha, Daxter and Seeka!

Prey Model Raw Diet

I'm just curious if anyone else feeds a prey model raw diet to their Corgi? I've been prey model feeding Grissom and the results are absolu…

Started by Linsey & Grissom

23 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Joanna Kimball

Raw Feeding Resources

There has been a lot of discussion recently about raw feeding. I wanted to provide some resources to those who would like to continue resea…

Started by Sky and Lyla

1 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

All right, I'm doing it, I'm asking this question.

SOOOO, there has been a lot of controversy over what the best food is and about raw diets and homemade food that is better for a dog and al…

Started by Ashley and Copper

39 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Ashley and Copper

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by