All Discussions Tagged 'skin' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scabs Under Armpit?

Hello All,  During a belly scratch, I felt a weird crusty spot under Wyatt's armpit. Upon further inspection, he has a small cluster of sc…

Started by Chelsea and Wyatt

6 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Red mark on Nose

Duke recently has developed a pink/reddish mark on the side of his nose on his white fur. We at first thought it was a scratch or something…

Started by Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma)

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by liane, emi, and helix!

Itchy Boy

I've been having a problem lately with Samwise, my youngest corgi, relating to sensitive skin... I think. He's constantly itchy. I took him…

Started by Samwise Roxy and Mom

13 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Patti Burroughs

Allergies/Food

Sammy started itching last weekend and it got worse as the week progressed, so she went to the vet today. They prescribed a medicated shamp…

Started by Katy

6 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Katy

Skin problems and floppy ears! Opinions please?

Alright, I've heard it's possible for a corgi's ears to go floppy again while teething. Eddie's did this. His ears were beautifully erect f…

Started by Shawna & Eddie

16 May 12, 2011
Reply by Shawna & Eddie

coat and skin problem

My 1.5 yr old boy, Mickey, started to develop skin/coat problems a few months ago.  I first noticed it when I was patting his back and I fe…

Started by Mickey & Mushu & Essa

13 May 1, 2010
Reply by alynne

Trying some new allergy products...any input???

So, to make a long story short, my corgi Daxter has had some pretty annoying allergy symptoms for most of his life. He gets super itchy and…

Started by Samantha, Daxter and Seeka!

3 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Samantha, Daxter and Seeka!

Topical skin treatment recommendation

We've gotten rid of those pesky fleas, thank goodness, but Sidney is still itchy and has irritated skin, probably from prior bites. Can any…

Started by Geri & Sidney

6 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

Itchy skin... HELP!!!

My puppy is 10 weeks old and she is constantly biting her hind legs around her knees and chewing on her legs. She also bites her feet too.…

Started by Rachel and Skye's Page

4 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

Sensitive Skin

My Toby is 12 years old. Over the past year or so he's been getting really grumpy about being brushed. It's worse now, to the point he grow…

Started by Kirstin

2 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Kirstin

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by