All Discussions Tagged 'spots' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot Spots

Hello everyone!! Maromi has just recently developed a hot spot on one of his hind legs. I've been reading up on treatments, causes, and ho…

Started by Felicia & Maromi

12 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Linda

Evening Primrose Oil for Dogs- Dangerous?

Potus had to go to the vet last month due to suspicious black marks on his belly. They turned out to be relatively harmless black heads (Wh…

Started by Potus

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

Potus Needs ProActive!

That's what a friend joked anyway.   Potus had to pay a trip to the vet this morning after we discovered one of his left cordal nipples had…

Started by Potus

1 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by steve smith

Hair loss?

I have a friend with a female pit bull mix that he brings with him everywhere.  Last time we were hanging out, he mentioned his dog was scr…

Started by Whitney

7 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Whitney

Belly spots!

I saw an older discussion about this...  but I am looking for a more updated answer, I suppose!My boy is exactly 5 months and literally, in…

Started by Kari & Jackson

5 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Kari & Jackson

small black spots on belly

Here's the whole story. About a month after we got Shiro (he was 4 months) he started getting small dot like dark brown sports on his belly…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

6 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

Did my dog have a hot spot or 2?

One day about 2 weeks ago we noticed a pink bump on Loki's head, it was about 1/4 inch wide, and about 3/16 tall. As it healed, and went do…

Started by Kyle, Megan and Loki

2 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Kyle, Megan and Loki

Porter's allergy

My male corgi, Porter, has a severe allergy. I think its to grass. Does anyone have any home remedies? He's been on anti-itch pills since h…

Started by Stacy Pearsall

2 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Stacy Pearsall

Skin hot spots in new climate

We moved our 12 year old male Pembroke Gus to Fort Lauderdale with us in June. The weather in NY and FL were virtually the same the month o…

Started by Robert Pagliaro

7 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

Staff infections in corgis

I was utterly disturbed to find two bald spots on my male 4-year-old corgi. He gets a lot of attention, so we assume we found them pretty q…

Started by Nichole LeClair

1 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by Charlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by