All Discussions Tagged 'stomach' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Puking @ night... HELP!

Chewbacca has been, since he was a pup, puking in the middle of the night.  It's usually a clear slimy liquid with some foam.  Most o…

Started by Lani & Chewie Harrison

10 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Lani & Chewie Harrison

Little Sophie acting strangely but still eating...Any ideas?

I spent all day with Sophie yesterday and she was joyful and loud as usual she ate, went to the bathroom, etc. Around 11:30 my roommate ca…

Started by Meghann & Sophie

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Brittani

Diarrhea

It seems that Tomahawk just LOVES to make me worry! For the past 3 days he has had diarrhea. He is eating, drinking and being his old silly…

Started by Tomahawk and Fences

6 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Mai

Stomach issues - reflux????

Hi,   I have three Pemmies, Hunter, Pippin, and now a rescue, Tanner (Montana).   Pippin has been having stomach issues lately - one day he…

Started by Caryl

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Crying while pooping

This just started happening yesterday and I am planning on calling the vet in the morning. Yesterday morning my 2.5-year-old corgi pooped r…

Started by Whitney

12 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Whitney

Chronic stomach issues

Soren is 4 1/2 months old and it seems like he's had more than his fair share of tummy problems.  We'd only had him about 2 weeks when he h…

Started by Susan S.

11 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

I think Shelly has an upset tummy....

So some time last night Shelly threw up what looks like her whole dinner half digested. She hasn't thrown up at all sense but seem a little…

Started by Nichole and Shelly!

7 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Nichole and Shelly!

Jasper's upset tummy...how can I keep him hydrated?

So late Saturday night, Jasper decided to have a little feast while we went out and in the short time we were gone managed to steal my left…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

11 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

Upset Stomach/Puking

This morning I woke up hearing my poor Sally puking (the yellow stuff) so I took her outside to see if she needed to potty or finish puking…

Started by Allen Brady

5 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Stephanie & Lola

Doggy acid reflux?

Hi. Before I start, I have asked my past and present veterinarians about this and they said "There's no medication or cure yet". I refuse t…

Started by Hilary C.

11 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Hilary C.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by