All Discussions Tagged 'teeth' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jack needs a tooth extracted!

So, I had Jack to the vet today to follow up on yet another scratched eye.  Silly Jack. The good news is, the eye is fine.  The bad news is…

Started by Beth

11 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

Dental under anesthesia, how often?

Today I took my Miniature Dachshund to a dog dentist.  I had gone in last week for an evaluation prior to scheduling a cleaning.  There see…

Started by Anna Morelli

21 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Linda

Picky dog, maybe kibbles too hard?

Hi, my 1,5 y/o Zelda has always been picky about her dry food. I don't know which approach is better: keep giving her the same food until s…

Started by Marta

14 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Anna Morelli

Greenies (or other dental treats)

this weekend, we bought machete his first greenie...petsmart had a sale and i grabbed two of the 'lite' version. he took to it much better…

Started by rae

15 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Payerl

Retaining puppy tooth.

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had a problem with their pup retaining a dissidious incisor. Murray's top right incisor is growing in a…

Started by Jessica

3 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

beef bones, cracked tooth? Extraction. Revenge of the cows. UPDATE: new pics, cleaned teeth.

All, 6 y.o., has a slab fracture in a carnasial tooth.  Split in half.   $630 for extraction and cleaning while he's anesthetized.   NOTE:…

Started by John Wolff

26 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by rae

Bully Sticks - Do They Clean Teeth?

I had Ellie at the veterinarian's office yesterday and, at the end of the appointment, I asked the vet about what I can use to help with te…

Started by Yuki & Ellie

44 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Tooth Extraction

My corgi, Elvis, has an abscessed carnassial tooth and is having it extracted tomorrow!  I am very nervous about it all!! What have been yo…

Started by En Cee

14 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

Slab Fracture on Molars

Just when I thought Ginger had done it all, she surprises me once again.  She has broken both upper molars...slab fractures is what the vet…

Started by Jen

12 May 24, 2012
Reply by vera miller

Great info on dental health

Here is a great excerpt from a Dr. Oz show about canine dental health and its effects on the body. It also has a good explanation on WHY th…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

7 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Emily Trupiano

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by