All Discussions Tagged 'time' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How long does it take for TriHeart to be absorbed?

Jack and Maddie had their TriHeart pill (heartworm) last night and Jack threw up this morning, about 9 hours after eating the pill. Would…

Started by Beth

4 May 5, 2013
Reply by Beth

Red&white or sable puppy?

The color changes confuse me in these little cute corgis! I am picking my puppy up when he is 8 weeks old, currently he is about 5 weeks ol…

Started by Haylee Anderson

3 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Jane

Food Time for Our 9 weeks old Charlie

Hello everyone. Charlie is doing so great on is house breaking. We are feeding him twice a day with 3/4cup of dry food. Any advice on fee…

Started by Charlie & Gérôme

3 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

1st time to the groomers

We just made an appointment for Enzo to get groomed tomorrow.  He is just about 3 years old and we have only bathed him at home.  He is ama…

Started by Enzo E

6 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

Is this normal?

Do other Corgi owners feel the need to go to great extremes to assure their Corgi is super happy? I am beginning to wonder if I am becoming…

Started by Leisa Boysen

29 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Donna and Lilly

Going to pick up my puppy on Jan 16th 2010...

I apologize if any of this includes repeated questions that have been asked 154573 times. I greatly appreciate any advice :D So the time h…

Started by Kevin and Buddy!

7 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Kevin and Buddy!

Soft Tissue Injury Recovery Time?

I suspect Loki has a soft tissue injury. this friday mid fetch game he started to favour his right front leg and limp a bit, run a bit off…

Started by Kyle, Megan and Loki

2 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Alice

It's gunna get busy time soon... Oh boy!

So along with the herding trials coming up... I looked at Roxi.... she looked at me... I looked at Roxi and she said "Mom.. listen... Im a…

Started by Avyon

0 Sep 18, 2009

Does your corgi let you know when its dinner time!?!?

I know corgis love their food but wow, mine doesnt let me forget when its dinner time!!! How does he let me know its time for him to eat,…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

32 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Jeny (and Wrigley)

Corgis...when it comes to eating.

My fiance and I eat our meals in the living room most of the time. We sit on the couch (which is low enough for Riley to jump on). Riley wo…

Started by Riley

4 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Riley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by