All Discussions Tagged 'to' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cicadas Brood 2

The 17 year cicadas will be here this spring along the east coast.  They haven't been seen since 1996 and there will be millions of them. …

Started by Linda

6 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Kat Lampkins

adjusting to life as an only dog

I originally started this discussion under regional but need help from anyone that can give it! I had to put down my other dog this morning…

Started by cynthia sica

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

Adding music from iTunes to video clips for mycorgi?

Help. Anybody out there that can help me add music from iTunes to video clips for mycorgi.com? I am using a mac OS10.6.8 and videos from my…

Started by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

6 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Lori

Youtube "how to train your puppy" videos featuring a corgi!

hello! my sister actually sent one of these videos my way and the actual youtube account is a bunch of different videos featuring all kinds…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

3 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by rae

Charlie refuses to do walk

Hello everyone. I need a little bit of help with my Charlie. The housebreaking is doing so great he starts to get the potty bell training…

Started by Charlie & Gérôme

8 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Beth

Housetraining Help! :[

Hi everyone! Hades is now 4.5 months old and when she came home to us, she was semi-potty trained. Her breeder had the puppies pee on towel…

Started by Anna B

4 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Anna B

Introducing an Older Corgi

Well, it looks like the aforementioned adoption of the 10 year old corgi, Yoda, is happening :)I was just wondering if anyone had any tips…

Started by Kayla and Mason

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Vee Luther

My corgi at basil pesto!

argGH! my little corgi ate an almost full basil, pine nut and parmesan pesto dip!! What should I do?  I mean, last time she ate a tim tam,…

Started by chocky

18 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Raw Diet?! to feed or not to feed?!?! there are pro's and con's, lets hear emm :)

I am curious and want as many opinions as I can get on RAW diets?  I know some of the pros, but what is the down side? What are a few t…

Started by Melissa S.

19 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Melissa S.

Corgi of the day?

How do the winner's of the corgi of the day enter? How does that work?

Started by Ashley and Copper

2 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Ashley and Copper

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by