All Discussions Tagged 'toys' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boredom Busters for a dog that loves to chew!

Tuesday loves treat based toys. Her Kong is a major fave of both of ours. But I'm having a hard time finding other food toys that she can't…

Started by C. M. Wood

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Places to keep dog toys

I feel like the doggy toys are overrunning my house, especially after the holidays! Squeakers, tennis balls and rope toys are everywhere..…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

15 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Aj

Toys/bones that are safe to chew??

Baxter appears to be very special when it comes to treats and things to chew: Deer Antlers - He chews them so hard, he breaks the enamel o…

Started by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

15 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Katy

The new sassy man...

Welp, we made the dive and got another corgi pup. Oddly enough it hasn't been that long since Cricket was his age and I've already forgotte…

Started by Angel & Travis

4 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Angel & Travis

teach a dog to throw

Hello all, I've seen some videos of corgis have a great time throwing their toys and playing fetch with themselves. How many of your corgis…

Started by david kim

12 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Julia

Kong warning

I just thought I'd pass this on for those of us who have serious chewers.   My dad has a friend with a young Brittany (I believe around 2 y…

Started by Beth

7 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Chew Toys!

Has anyone found a durable chew toy that lasts a long time? Sam destroys just about every toy that I give her haha. I have a few balls that…

Started by Katy

27 May 30, 2011
Reply by paul j

How Does Your Corgi Play With Toys?

Hi all,   I have recently noticed the interesting ways my corgi, Leia, plays with her toys.  I was wondering how your corgi plays with his/…

Started by Lindsey Corkern

9 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

Awesome Kong Treats to Entertain Corgi for Hours (or at least several minutes)

Hi everyone!   Recently, I had to find ways to keep my corgi entertained during the day while we were away.  I was tired of giving her chew…

Started by Lindsey Corkern

4 May 12, 2011
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

Best ball for a corgi?

Al & Gwynnie's Experts' Ball Review.  Rather technical, sorry.  Posted in "Corgi Health" because exercise is critical.    Purchased at…

Started by John Wolff

28 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by