All Discussions Tagged 'toys' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funny way to "play" with toys... any "you're home!" rituals?

The first two days I had Leo (it's been about five now!), he showed no interest in the toys we bought him, which was disappointing... but a…

Started by Heather Mason

10 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Peggy Woods

Good, Durable Chew Toys

I'm at my wits end! Rocky is about to turn 4 months old but since I've gotten him at the beginning of January, he's already chewed through…

Started by Dora & Rocky

20 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Atlas & Trinity

$1 laser pointers at Dollar Tree

Hi all Our local Dollar Tree is currently carrying bone shaped laser pointers in their pet section.  The package contains a laser pointer a…

Started by Erin & Ruckus

1 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Amberwolf (Jenn)

Hiding Spots

So, whenever I give Waffle a big edible toy (a fish skin bone, a pig ear, a BIG cookie, etc) he carries it around in his mouth for a little…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

0 Jun 18, 2010

Puppy play?

I have an 11 week old female pembroke.  I am trying to figure out how to play with our new puppy as I have always had cats and the same gam…

Started by Lauren and Penny Underfoot

11 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren and Penny Underfoot

Great Corgi Toys!

I've had people ask me what my favorite toys are for my dogs, and I thought to start a discussion to let everyone share and pass ideas. I l…

Started by Katy

16 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Katy

Using a Kong

Okay, much to my shame, I am Kong-ignorant. When I say this, I don't mean that I have never used a Kong. Quite the opposite, in fact. I hav…

Started by Sky and Lyla

28 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Alice

Squeaky toys that don't lose their squeak

Jasper is in love with anything that squeaks or makes noise. However, it seems like every toy or ball that I buy him that squeaks stops squ…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

14 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Aj

Is my Corgi depressed?

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and to owning a Corgi, so I have lots of questions. Hope that's okay. I have a 2 year old Corgi that…

Started by C. M. Wood

8 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by C. M. Wood

Corgi Fetch Toys

Hey everyone, I was doing some shopping around on the Walmart website and I came across these two fetch toys that I was wondering what your…

Started by Erich and Stephanie Miller

4 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Trenton and Denise

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by