All Discussions Tagged 'treats' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doggie Popsickles

Anyone tried to make a dog popsickle? Loki loves eating ice cubes so I was thinking, if I had a fowl carcass or some standing roast bones,…

Started by Kyle, Megan and Loki

17 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by Chris Payerl

Greenies (or other dental treats)

this weekend, we bought machete his first greenie...petsmart had a sale and i grabbed two of the 'lite' version. he took to it much better…

Started by rae

15 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Chris Payerl

Pupsicles: Fun summer treat!

This has been posted before, but it's that time of year when the temperatures climb and pups get hot on a walk.   Rather than spend a lot o…

Started by Beth

21 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

Anyone getting Pawalla boxes? Do you like them?

Fauna is 1 year old this month, and to celebrate I'd like to try out one of these box services.  Fab.com has a discount on Pawalla boxes ($…

Started by Lauren Rae & Fauna

5 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by rae

Can't seem to train without food...

I feel like my pup doesn't do ANYTHING without food. Fetch is about the only thing I can actually get her to do without a treat. And coming…

Started by Appa and Iroh

5 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Jane

Puppy Not Food Motivated?

We recently brought home our 10 week old puppy, Henry. He's settling in nicely, being playful and vocal at times, instead of only napping a…

Started by Sarah, David & Pup Henry

5 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

I need help with my 10 week old puppy's eating habits!!

I have a brand new 10 week old puppy Tedy who is a pembroke corgi.  He's only been with me 3 days but obviously we started training right a…

Started by Gillian Arnold

8 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Tracy Dusek

Boredom Busters for a dog that loves to chew!

Tuesday loves treat based toys. Her Kong is a major fave of both of ours. But I'm having a hard time finding other food toys that she can't…

Started by C. M. Wood

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Manners Minder Treat Dispenser

Has anyone here tried (or know of anyone that has tried) the Manners Minder treat dispenser?  I just saw a video of someone using one, with…

Started by Yuki & Ellie

1 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by steve smith

Treats: Why so expensive?

I'm pretty casual about dog food.  I read labels carefully, but all except the cheapest grocery-store brands rarely have chemicals, sweeten…

Started by Beth

34 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Angela Kau-Forsberg

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by