All Discussions Tagged 'tri' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

8/5/16 tri corgi(?) north Seattle

not even sure it's a corgi.  second-hand information.  found recently, north Seattle. A passerby told me about it, said it looks like my do…

Started by John Wolff

0 Aug 5, 2016

can anyone determine his color?

His breeder told me he is supposed to be a black headed tri which is the color preference i prefer but ive noticed the color behind his ear…

Started by Chrystal Harvey

24 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

Puppy's Eyes Crooked

Hey! So I am a soon to be corgi owner of an adorable tri girl that I've decided to name Tilly! She is about 4 weeks as of yesterday (wednes…

Started by Dayna

2 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Donna and Lilly

Cute Corgi Mix Needs Help!

Just a guess that this photo doesn't do this girl any justice! I'm wondering if she might just be a poorly understood tri color corgi. She…

Started by Mochi

3 May 19, 2012
Reply by Mochi

Missing Corgi-Male tri-colored. Georgia

He got out last night Wednesday Jan. 11.  We live in Rincon Georgia.  He has severe food allergies.  If you know anyone in the area please…

Started by Erika

42 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Vicki, Grace and Gizmo

The Holy Grail Of Puppies

I am looking for, what for me will be the holy grail of corgi puppies.  I am looking for a male pem puppy that is a black-headed tri and is…

Started by Cindi & Twinkie

6 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Bev Levy

Introducing...Logan!

I surprised myself at how long I have help out to announce our new baby, Logan.  I guess I was just busy with the fun puppy things and find…

Started by Cindi & Twinkie

25 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by ♥Deborah

Help finding tri-color male puppy in Seattle area

My fiance and I have been looking for a tri-color male puppy for almost a year. We have been meeting and talking with breeders all over Was…

Started by Cody Jones

18 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Corgi in Michigan needs forever home!!

I have a tri colored Pembroke boy that is desperately seeking his forever home. We acquired him from a couple who decided they did not have…

Started by Ashley Robbins

31 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by LaRissa L. Head

Corgi on C-List -- Lynn, MA

I was checking Craigslist and this guy looks like he's in a bad spot right now.  I'm not in any position to start thinking about another do…

Started by Jessica

1 May 29, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by