All Discussions Tagged 'vacation' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fatality report: phenobarbitol overdose ATTN: owners with dogs on meds

Dog was on phenobarbitol (penta-?) for seizures.  Owner packaged daily doses on dog treats for the dogsitter to administer during vacation.…

Started by John Wolff

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Beth

Odd Behavior after Vacation...

We just recently went on vacation for a week and left the nub butt with the sister-in-law (and her *insert-word-here* boyfriend). As soon a…

Started by Zwei & Cynthia + Mike

13 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Anna Morelli

Vacation!

I'm leaving for an island vacation in a week, which yea! (especially since I'm looking out my window right now and it's SNOWING!).  But als…

Started by Megan and Bowie

14 May 16, 2013
Reply by Becky Focht

Leaving our corgi??

Since we got Enzo, at about 3 months old he has hardly left our side.  He is 2 now and has been with us at work everyday.  He has been left…

Started by Enzo E

6 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

Extended Vacation...Advice?

Our corgi cross is 4 years old - we rescued her 2 years ago and she is the most devoted dog I've personally seen.  (but she's the only corg…

Started by C. M. Wood

22 May 22, 2011
Reply by C. M. Wood

Dog Kennels (Pittsburgh, PA)

So I'm a little paranoid of Dog Kennels. we are going to be going on our vacation this year possibly and while we have family that COULD wa…

Started by Krystal G

6 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Anna Morelli

Best Corgi beaches in Florida, close to Gainesville?

It's Spring Break 2010 for me and I've never taken my dog to a beach before. I was wondering if anyone in Florida has been to a beach that…

Started by Leah Jackson

2 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Corgis at the kennel

Help! We are planning a very short summer vacation. It is a 5-day cruise but it is more like 4 days because we get back so early on the 5th…

Started by Geri & Sidney

5 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by Katie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by