All Discussions Tagged 'vet' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surgery or no surgery?

Dodge is 6 months old and recently has been limping, sometimes worse then other times. I took him to the vet and they are really pushing su…

Started by Casey Rae Johnson

7 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Courtney Linton Murkland

Humane Society- Low Cost Spay and Neuter. Is it safe?

Hello friends,  Indy is coming up on 6 months old. We are ready to get him fixed to avoid marking and aggression. Our vet will charge upwar…

Started by Elizabeth and Indy

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Angie

Brain Tumor...? (Sorry, it's really long) ...update with new picture!

It's really a long story, but please read until the end.  I'm pretty sure it won't disappoint you.  Please have some tissues ready though.…

Started by Alex

30 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Michelle

Luxating patella.

So we got back from the vet yesterday, and charlie has a grade 1 luxating patella. I'm sure everyone knows what that is, but if you don't,…

Started by John and Kari

4 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Need help: Vet care for low-income families?

Sorry this isn't about Corgis... But everyone here is so helpful and it could help a Corgi owner out later.   My friend contacted me recent…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

4 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Deworming followed by roundworm in stools

Hello all,   The subject line pretty much sums it up. I took him in to a pet store today that has a shot clinic and a vet administered dewo…

Started by Bartleby

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Cecilia & Butters

New Studies from Perdue Investigating Negative Vaccine Effects

Link to article: http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/purdue-vaccination-studies/   At some points, this article gets a little sensationali…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

14 May 3, 2011
Reply by Chris Payerl

Allergies

I think it was almost two years ago that Scout started getting really itchy. He kept scratching his ears and biting his front paws. We took…

Started by Anneliese

7 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Einstein Batista

Pet Insurance? Advice/reviews??

I'm thinking of getting Ollie pet-health insurance but it's all very confusing and most of the companies I've looked into have mixed review…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

11 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by MollyJo

When / where / how to check for genetic disease??

Now that Ollie is done with his puppy shots, licensed, neutered, chipped, akc registered, etc... I'm exhausted!  Still, I want to plan ahea…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

8 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Ollie & Prie Misra

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by