All Discussions Tagged 'vomiting' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pancreatitis, ?IBD, advice appreciated

Hi all, My dog Jagger is now about 15 months old.  For the past 3 months, we have been dealing with recurrent pancreatitis.  We have made a…

Started by Candice

4 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Bev Levy

Puppy vomiting

Took Maxen to get his shots on Saturday and he threw up at home about an hour later.  He just seemed very groggy and not like himself for t…

Started by Anya Q.

6 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Anya Q.

Stomach issues - reflux????

Hi,   I have three Pemmies, Hunter, Pippin, and now a rescue, Tanner (Montana).   Pippin has been having stomach issues lately - one day he…

Started by Caryl

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Dog Park Visitors: A Tale of Caution Concerning Decomposed Granite

Yesterday was an emotionally exhausting and terrifying experience for both Wyatt and us. I would hate for any other dog owners to endure th…

Started by Chelsea and Wyatt

25 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Chelsea and Wyatt

Vomiting?

Hello everyone!   I have recently been getting really worried about Penelope. Ever since I got her, she has been vomiting a few times a wee…

Started by Melissa and Penelope

7 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Penelope

Allergies or just "stomach bug"?

Our boy corgi (Will be 7 in April) was either bitten or stung by something a few days ago, and the tip of his ear swelled. By the morning,…

Started by Libby and Dyddy!!

2 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Libby and Dyddy!!

A Waffle thing, Corgi thing, or a dog thing?

Waffle does a few weird things that I can't seem to figure out.  Can you guys try to tell me why he does them, and if it's just him?  Thank…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

18 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Bella & Hayes

3 months - vomiting... please help

Mia is 3 months now and I feed her Orijen Puppy. She’s been on it since we got her last month and everything was fine until now. Yesterday…

Started by Viola & Mia

10 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by justine moeller

Mold eaten- help ASAP please

Hello everyone.  I feel really STUPID.  I bought Waffle a coconut to rip apart and left it outside.  It apparently had a crack in it and I…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

6 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

Chronic stomach issues

Soren is 4 1/2 months old and it seems like he's had more than his fair share of tummy problems.  We'd only had him about 2 weeks when he h…

Started by Susan S.

11 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by