All Discussions Tagged 'walking' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lots of different questions about new puppy/puppy supplies

I just have a lot of different questions and decided to put them all in one post instead of having a zillion different posts.  The little g…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

9 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Melvin Brock

walking a 4 month old puppy!

Just wondering how much should I walk my 4 month old pembroke corgi pup.  He has so much energy lately that I really wanted to start traini…

Started by Shrn & Fitz

3 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Anna B

Bingley's strange behavior

Bingley doesn't like to be taken on walks anymore.  While on leash, he pulls back, jumps and struggles to slip his collar, and finally just…

Started by Mr. Bingley

20 May 2, 2011
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Limping?

Hello all! Sorry to post twice in a row, I didn't want to lump too much info together.   I adopted a rescue corgi/shiba inu mix yesterday w…

Started by Heather Mason

4 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Heather Mason

Morning Routine

I unwittingly started a really bad habit and need advise in breaking it.......Trying to get Munchkin (4 mo) to potty after her morning walk…

Started by G, Cierra & Munchkin

12 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by G, Cierra & Munchkin

Walking A Pup

HELP......Munchkin (4 mo/female) is a great puppy.  That said, I am in need of some serious help. munchkin has been with us since 2/4.  I s…

Started by G, Cierra & Munchkin

11 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by G, Cierra & Munchkin

Behavoirs with adding a new dog/corgi

So Rhun is home with us, he is Adora's brother from the same litter that was being rehomed poor fella, they are 8 months old. Adora is my f…

Started by Kimberlie

6 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Charlie stopped walking...

So he's doing a little better right now so I'm hoping (crossed fingers) that he just pulled something...Had a little heart attack outside..…

Started by Avyon

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Avyon

Question about strange leash/walking behavior

Hello! My almost 5 month old puppy Stella has developed some strange and annoying habits when I walk her in town. I checked the other discu…

Started by Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!

5 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!

What is your feeding/walking/potty schedule like?

I am interested to hear what kind of schedules have worked for everyone. I want to plan ahead with a consistent schedule so when I bring m…

Started by Amanda & Tuck

9 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Cindy & Jeremy & Caden too!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by