All Discussions Tagged 'welsh' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charlie stopped walking...

So he's doing a little better right now so I'm hoping (crossed fingers) that he just pulled something...Had a little heart attack outside..…

Started by Avyon

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Avyon

Just a thought - FYI for blogger/videos/photos of your dogs.

Being a graphic designer I've learned the hard way to keep my eyes open for art thieves on the net. I don't usually share my art/tattoos fo…

Started by Avyon

10 May 23, 2010
Reply by Avyon

The TV and the Dog

Because its busy season for my type of work. I've been working in the office full time lately and because its a new job I've been slowly wo…

Started by Avyon

8 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Kari & Jackson

Vote for Charlie! Mom thinks im cute!

Mom thinks I'm the cutest dog in DC.. so she put me up to vote in a radio contest! I'm so excited! She promised that if we win she'll take…

Started by Avyon

17 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Avyon

Herding = Torture?!

Well I posted our herding videos online and got a lovely email from someone who told me how horrible it was that I allowed my dogs to tortu…

Started by Avyon

20 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Ashley Eckhoff

How does your corgi react to a new baby in the family?

I'm currently going through my pregnancy and I'm just wondering how does a corgi react to a tiny new comer A.K.A the baby in the family? I'…

Started by Angela Wiramihardja

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Angela Wiramihardja

Corgi for adoption!

Corgi for adoption! Unfortunately things have gotten even worse and now I'm reduced to look for a new home for Charlie. Is there anyone ou…

Started by Charlie

12 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Charlie

MyCorgi.com Members

Wow! In only a half hour, membership went from 4,499 to 4,501! It's wonderful to see how many people are Corgi lovers and are actually comi…

Started by Deanna

20 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Deanna

SNIFF TEST

Do the people you associate with or come in contact with pass? What kind of warning signs have you received from your Corgi?

Started by Deanna

9 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Potus

A new doggie day care and spa in Lakewood, Colorado

Gentlefolk, Our Corgi is now in recovery from her hip dysplasia double sided FHO surgery. It has been five weeks and she is doing well exc…

Started by Marianne Timko

5 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Shippo & Koga Corgis

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by