We've been talking quite a lot here about the things our corgis do to make us upset or angry, but what does he/she do that just melts your heart or makes you crack up?

I love how Bruce, my corgi/elkhound mix, sometimes sleeps, right on his back with all four paws up in the air. I love how he "talks" in these soft little grunts. I laugh whenever he does what I call "carpet shark", where he pulls himself forward with his front paws while flat on his belly, like he's in stealth mode.

I love how Sidney, the Pembroke puppy, sings in his little wookie voice when we come home. I love it when he fraps. It makes me laugh when he steals something...I have to go retrieve it from him but Is still laugh at his thieving ways.

I think it's so cute how both of them sometimes lay down with their back paws out behind them like a lizard sunning on a rock.

So, what about you guys?

Views: 616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Lance will do that too, it is funny!
What isn't to love about my corgi? Oh yeah, the barking at the cat and the ignoring me.....other than that I love everything about her, and she makes me laugh I don't know how many times a day. I love our morning snuggles, ecspecially on weekends when she looks at my husband like "why are you still in my bed" because he leaves for work at 5 a.m. during the week. I love the way she just flops over in her "hussy pose" as my husband puts it to have her belly scratched. And how she will come up and just cuddle in the evenings at bedtime, she lays on her back with her bottom half under the covers and makes her little noises and snuggles up between my husband and I begging us not to make her act like a real dog and sleep in the crate. I could go on all day about her. I laughed at the breeder I got her from because she told me when we picked her up that Corgi's were like potato chips, you can't ever have just one. My husband and I looked at each other and laughed and said yeah sure whatever. Now we are waiting to find out if the next litter due any time now will have a male so we can add to our family for Christmas. I can't imagine my life without her, we have had some rough times over the past few years and she has made our life so much better in the short time we have had her.
I like it when Bubbles starts running around the house like she's crazy/possessed for abt a minute.. makes me smile everytime And when she sees a fly, she starts chasing it and when she doesn't catch it, she gets frustated, looks at me and barks at the fly..
Well its sooo funy when suki rolls onto her back and points at her stomach in a funny way :)
One thing that makes me laugh/smile every time is when I am trying to take Lances picture and he purposely looks away from the camera because he doesnt want his picture taken!
I think I would have to say that I LOVE it when Lily "demands" a belly rub. She will hop up next to me on the couch and roll over on her back and start making these weird noises all the while scooting(STILL ON HER BACK) to get in my lap. If I tell her no ,Lily I am not gonna rub your belly, her demanding noises get a little more aggressive and louder. I also love it when I tell her OK Lily its time to go get Sammy from school(my daughter) she insists on going with me. There are times she will dart out the front door and sit patiently by the door of my car. Then when I am picking my daughter up Lily sits in the window and starts licking the window as soon as she sees Sammy. Its a mess in the end but the joy of seeing a little girl and her little dog "reunited" is WELL WORTH IT.
I love it how Ein comes over and lays down against me all snug when I'm sitting on the floor, keeping me company.

I love watching Ein sleep in crazy positions- all feet up in the air, in a little ball, on his side, floppy, and sleeping against the wall and the door, which makes him curved like the letter "L"

I love it how Ein does his little stretch, yawn, curve his back up like a cat, and drags his hind feet for a second, then flopping down right in front of the door when waking up in the morning.

I love it how Ein fraps around like crazy in the house while making his growly play noises.

I love it how Ein cocks his head to the right when I ask him if he wants to go for a walk.

I love it how Ein sneezes; He closes his one eye, lifts his head up, and sneezes with his head down.

I love it when Ein's nub goes so crazy that he wags his whole butt.

And so much more!!!
The "Welcome Home" butt wiggle is my favorite thing to come home to after a long work day
When I get home after work, Marty goes down in a stretch, lifts his head and gives a big "woo-woo" and a growl. It's the only time he'll do it. I guess that's his welcome home to me. :)
Sid does this too, and I love it! We call it his "baby wookie song"
At night the dogs hog the bed! In the early morning Jack stands on my back with his 2 front paws at about 5:00 am. He doesn't make a sound, he just stands on me to gently say, "Mom, I know you're sleepy, but it's time for me to go out." He won't make a move until I do. I love it! Quite a patient pup!
I love how Max like s his tummy rubbed and his ears rubbed and how he pretends he's a parrot.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service