Are any of you watching "The Greatest American Dog" on TV Thursday nights? While they made a grave mistake - not a single corgi or we KNOW who'd win - I've been enjoying watching the dogs do their thing. Any favorites? Observations?

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree
Its a great show. I have been keeping up with it. I actually like Bill and Star. Star is just a calm, sweet dog and Bill is a calm and kind handler. Star seems like a really smart dog, and part of that is because of Bill's training and attitude. Bill also doesnt do stupid stuff just to get camera time. Hmm... who annoys me. Whats her name and Bella Star annoy me. David (Correct?) and Elvis at first annoyed me, but on his last episode, I really saw his caring and kind side. Elvis and him had a really great relationship. It was actually moved to Wednesday. So from now on, tune in on Wednesday. What about you Geri and Sidney? Everyone else?
My favorites are Bill and Star too. Bill reminds me a lot of my Dad, who has an aussie and a border collie that he does agility with. Their relationship is so sweet and strong, I just love it.

Who bugs me? Definitely Bella Starlet's owner. And that lady with the beautiful black dog Kenji (she was going "Ak!" every time her dog so much as flinched). It sure has been interesting to see the way these people act with their dogs.
thank goodness the lady with Kenji is gone, I thought I was developing a tic or something. It was so annoying, I couldn't watch.
Agreed both Geri and Sylvia! I was only saying the person who annoyed me still in the competition. Ak! Ak! Ak! Wow. What a big mouth! I believe her name was Elan and Kenji.
Yes, i just tuned in recently so don't know all the players but the lady (really?) with the "ak" definitely had to go. My dog was getting upset listening to her. Butter really likes this show and takes a great interest in it and also the commercials, as some are dog commercials. We'll have to remember to tune in next Wednesday to see it. I kinda like the bulldog who looks a lot like his owner; i don't think he really has a clue about what is going on...sorta funny.
If you want to watch episodes that you missed online, you can. Im not sure if it will work since you are in Canada, but you can give it a try.
Thanks for posting the link - I work retail so my hrs are goofy as heck. . .but watching the 1st episode right now!! :)
that bulldog is AMAZING. so chill. Blaze also watches tv and loooves commercials. He really likes the squeaky dyson vac one.
My kids and I crack up whenever they zoom in on his face! What a character. When you get to the episode where the dogs have to "leave it" to the steak in front of them..oh, Tillman (bulldog) is SO funny!
lol, Tillman was so cute - i love how the other dogs turn their heads AWAY from the food!!
Just watching the 1st episode - the nutty lady (bella starlet's mom) has a tattoo of her dog's face on her leg. . .lol

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service