OK, I'll start the discussion...

Where is everyone located?

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

Madison, WI - would love to have corgi get togethers once Fargo gets older!
Just let us know when and where... we'll be there with bells on! Brody loves meeting new doggies
They are putting in a dog park near our summer home in Milton, WI. Hopefully it will be ready by next summer.
Edie and I are in Chicago!
We are in Sycamore, IL, which is in Northern Illinois..Gibson is from Westfield, WI and I picked him up in Madison, WI! :)
Mac and I are in Kansas City, Ks...Wyandotte County to be exact!!! Anyone want a play date let us know!!! He's in a house with big dogs and is always around big dogs.. so he needs some friends!!!!!
Sienna and her parents (Kate and Phil) are located in Lansing, Michigan... anyone else from the Great Lakes state? We're looking to have a Michigan Corgi Meetup!
i'm in grand ledge, MI...in the lansing area.
Bloomington/Normal area in Illinois! I would love to find other corgi owners in my area. I'm not even sure if there are dog parks around here. We have 5 acres so running free has never been a problem for us.
Hi!
We're in Johannesburg South Africa! Sunny SA!
Riley and I live in Pierre, SD. Being located on the Missouri River gives us the advantage of walking in lots of beautiful parks, meeting lots of other dogs (lots of hunting and bird dogs), and we can stop by the river and Riley will dip his tummy in the water. He'll even lay down in it!
St. Louis, Missouri

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service