Well, we have had a very rough week.  Beginning last Sunday night our sweet baby girl AJ began having respitory issues and got in very serious respitory distress.  We made an emergency visit to the vet early morning Monday.  Our vet was able to relieve her distress with meds.  My husband and I brought her home and stayed home from work in case she got into trouble again.  She seemed to have recovered sufficiently to return to the vet office per the vet recommendation so that we could get some clear x rays. 

Our vet found that AJ had a mass in her lung.  We brought her home as she was not in distress.  She was stable Tuesday and had a great day Wednesday.  By Thursday she was sleeping a lot and passed peacefully Thursday mid morning. 

So thankful we had 12 of her 15 years with us and she passed at home, which loved so dearly. 

Bye Baby Girl you are sorely missed.  ^,,^

Views: 716

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry for your loss at least she was with you in her home:)))

So sorry for you loss Michelle.

Im so sorry to hear the sad news about AJ, Michelle.  :(

im soooo sorry for your loss :'(

MIchelle, I'm so sorry. Aj was a beautiful girl. She was with you and at peace, and for that I'm thankful.

im so sorry

So sorry for your loss.  Glad you got to have so many years and so many memories made with her. 

I'm so sorry for your loss! Rest in peace, AJ :(

She was a beauty! So sorry for your loss..

So sorry, Michelle. Our baby boy passed not that long ago I feel your pain............

So sorry for your loss :(  It's a blessing that she crossed the bridge peacefully at home.

So sorry for your loss.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service