My boyfriend and I have been searching and searching for a corgi to bring into our lives. We've been searching for a while but nothing yet. If anyone has a corgi they need to rehome or possibly know of anyone with a corgi they need to rehome, I would be so so so grateful!! Please contact me at coachchelsea01@gmail.com or 8325062532. Post on here if you've contacted me or if you've forwarded my info to someone :)

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

A couple of suggestions - I've got both of my rescue boys from North Texas Corgi Rescue (Dallas).  Their group is top notch and it seems they always have Corgis looking for homes.  Attaching pictures of both rescues, one past one present - such beautiful boys, never could understand how anyone could have let either of them go (both were found running the streets).  Anyway, let me know if you have questions about the process.  Another option is to join the Corgi rescues of America group on FB, there are always postings of Corgis that need homes either from shelters or from Craigslist ads that we try and get out of bad situations. https://www.facebook.com/groups/corgirescuesofamerica/?fref=nf

Good luck and best wishes!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service