This is our beautiful cardigan pup. Her mom was a deep red one, the breeder said she would become a blond - not a deep red. I'm kinda thinking she's turning rather brownish...

Anyway i was wondering if you guys have red or blonde cardigans and I would like to see pictures!! Loads of pictures!Really curious how she's going to turn out :.

I'm in love with the cardigans rather calm personality. She is so much more relaxed, independant as our pembroke. Pem as a pup was a handful and really exhausted us. Even as a one year old she had major seperation anxiety, she barked from the minute we left till the minute we got home (even on a 8 hour working day), poor neigbours. Mello is an actual dream pup, she loves cuddling, but loves playing outside on her own even more. Do you guys think that's going to stay this way?

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she's lighter on her back

That hound is off the cuteness scale.

Don't know about Cardigans, but Ruby the Pembroke has been a gem from early puppyhood. She's around two years old now and pretty calm.

awww, congrats!!!!!  what a beauty!  we had a blue merle cardi named Lance, he went to the rainbow bridge 2 years ago this May, he was 8.  Enjoy every minute, we sure enjoyed our time with our cardi!  We have a pem who we rescued five years ago at the age of 3 and he is fairly calm too. 

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service