Hello, all.

My husband and I own a 3 year old male Pembroke and would LOVE to add another Corgi to our family. We are in Central Michigan, but I'd be willing to dive any where in the lower peninsula. If anyone knows of any Corgis that need to be adopted, I'd rather adopt someone who needs a forever home before going to a breeder.

Thanks!

Sarah

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! If you are on FB I would suggest joining Corgi Rescues of America, and I have a group, Craigslist Corgis, that I and the other members post ALL the Corgis we find on CL in different locations:)

I don't know of any corgis needing homes at the moment, but I'm excited to hear of someone else from central Michigan on MyCorgi!  We live in Lansing.

There is a very cute one on the Lansing area Craig's List. Poor thing is victim of a divorce.

I don't know of any right now but you could try going on Petfinder to check.  I also live in Michigan.  I'm near Tawas City.  Good luck!  If I hear of any looking for homes here, I will definately let you know.

I am part of Rescueme.org.  they will send an update when dogs in your area are available

This guy isn't purebred but he's adorable and really needs a home!
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/23777215

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service