Just happened to see this today, I wish we could take him. :( Posting here just incase someone else  might be able to help. :)

Thanks!

1 year old Corgi (Norfolk, VA)

Date: 2011-06-07, 8:04PM EDT
Reply to: comm-ew74a-2427276152@craigslist.org[Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello, my name is Ein. I'm crate trained, leash trained, know some commands, and am working on house training. I love kids, cats, and other dogs. I have registration papers, all my puppy shots (but need my rabies) and I'm un-neutered. My family doesn't have much time to give me the attention I need. Can you? Please only e-mail my people if you understand that I will require a rehoming fee to ensure I go to good people. Thanks! ~ EIN

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0 image 1
PostingID: 2427276152

Views: 574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Norfolk is 10 minutes from where my parents live Hampton Roads, so this might be worth me following up on.

However, I've never done business on craigslist, so how do I know this is legit and not something like this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/13/garrett-berki-killed-duri_...

Is this the same dog that is on the topic below this one the 8 month old. The dog has the same name and the pic looks the same but the women says she is from indiana?
Probably not, Ein is a popular corgi name because of an anime cartoon (Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swim).

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Sam Tsang.

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service