Baden does this weird but adorable thing and i want to know if your corgis do it as well and what it means. whenever i come back from going to the gym in the morning Baden will grab one of his bones that he will ONLY chew if i am there and run to the spot where i do my sit ups in morning. he wraps around my head and will chew it until im done. its weird but cute and i dont get why he only chews his bones when im home, same thing for eating his regular meals. when i had a job he would wait until i got home so he would sit there and wait for 8 hours (also for kongs)

why does he do this?

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wally loves his raw hide bones and likes to chew them on the front entrance carpet.

That's where he's been having all of his treats since he was a pup.   So when he's having a good chew moment and we're watching TV, he likes to pick it up and fling it across the living room, making a hell of a noise.    It makes us laugh cause he's having a ball and after a few throw he goes back on the carpet with it.

It's like he just want to show us where he is on the chewing part as he has a heavy chewing instinct and each one of them is like a challenge...    :)   Even the Big One we bought at Costco for Xmas is over 50% done.

My gosh!  Jeli will eat anything, anywhere, anytime.  You never have to ask her twice!  I'd probably rush her to the vet thinking she was ill if I saw she didn't eat her food all day while I was gone.  LOL

Jeff does this, for the most part. I leave him frozen kongs, which he will chew on all day long. However, I leave bones and other chew toys for when the kong runs out, and those are always in the same spot when I get home from work. Just the other day I left carrots for a snack, and when I came home he instantly picked up the carrots to eat with me :) 

His trainer just told me he is a very people-centric dog. 

I love to read everyone's replies. U all have cute stories to share which is why I love this site so much lol glad hear Baden isn't the only one :)

Appa only eats a little when I or my husband are home (separately), then when the other gets home she'll go and finish her bowl. I think it's weird too and have never seen a dog do that before. Interesting to know another corgi does something similar :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service