Just wondering if anyone can recommend a source to buy name tags for my corgis' collars that don't stain the white fur around their necks. Thanks for any recommendations.

Views: 9083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the multiple tags...I can tell who is shaking and where they are. Another thing-names on the tags. It does not matter if the name is on the tag or not they will come to whoever calls if they think a belly rub is involved. Sorry I meant to say WHOMEVER.
Stainless steel rings to connect the tags make all the difference:) I sometimes just take them off of old keychains!
@ steve - i agree. my dogs will go to anyone that sweet-talks them. they'll even go to strangers hoping to get them to sweet-talk them and give them a treat! they're shameless beggars, haha...
I just called my vet to get the website...check out luckypet.com but remember if the connectors aren't stainless you will get grey fur. I love the plastic ones:)
@Jane - Thanks for checking it out for me! Proud of you and your therapy work.
You're welcome Wendy:) Thanks from sage and I as we love to visit people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This might be a bit much but since Zoey was my first dog I splurged a little :)
http://www.bellatoccatags.com/
They will be a forever keepsake too that I can even wear as a necklace some day.
It has stayed in perfect shape over 2 years but she doesn't wear her collar while in the house or in her crate.

I like these, but they are just jewelry, right?

OR do they put your phone number on the back?

I like the idea that some day you can wear it as a necklace. 

(Let's hope that is not any time soon.)

I have a keepsake necklace of one of my dogs.  Gold heart, with her picture laser printed on the front.

They engrave on the back - we had two phone numbers put on it.

Cool.  That makes it worth doing.

I'll have to take another look.

Thanks.

I bought a copper hand made tag from "TheHappyChihuahua" off Etsy.  Surprisingly, it has never stained his coat. And it's unique and adorable.
What about plastic "identi-plates" We use them in the marine industry for identifying switches on panels. You know, the surface is one color and the engraving usually white. A place called Ward's Marine electric here in Fort Lauderdale will probably do anything you want. Of course I have not talked to him (Dennis) about this. Hey maybe we could get a "My Corgi" special going on?? I would like to look into this because I do not like the rattle.....it's kind of a early warning systems for other dogs.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service