Update 9/11/14: CAMI HAS BEEN FOUND - She was found in the area where she went missing - near the Starbucks. Fortunately she had the wisdom to hunker down and wait for mom and dad to find her. Thank God and all those that prayed she would be found. It is a happy day for Cami and Celeste Militzer our friend with Celestial Star Corgis! Cheers!

Update 8/29/14: still not found; keep this little girl in your prayers.

Pembroke Welsh Corgi last seen 8/23/14 Starbuck's Exit 288 off I75 in Cartersville Ga. She is a tri color female, about 2 years old, She is very scared so if you do see her approach real quietly. And please call Celeste or email. 912-685-2622 407-328-6305 cell...call or text celestialstarcorgis@gmail.com

Celeste Militzer with Celestial Star Corgis was re homing 3 of her Corgis and on the way to their new home a stop was made and Cami got away and ran into the woods in and is now lost in Cartersville GA. 

She has a 600.00 reward offered

Photo: $300 reward being offered for the safe return of Cami...thank you Jenny LaCasse for adding to that for me...Pembroke Welsh Corgi last seen 8/23/14 Starbuck's Exit 288 off I75 in Cartersville Ga. She is a tri color female, about 2 years old, She is very scared so if you do see her approach real quietly. And please call me or email. 912-685-2622 407-328-6305 cell...call or text celestialstarcorgis@gmail.com Thank you! Celeste

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So very glad to hear this happy ending!

Awesome!! Glad she was found!!! :)

Horray Cami is found! What a relief for your family and for your pup!

Thank God!!!

thank goodness....so happy for her to have found Cammi, so awesome!!

Thank heavens!

Yeah, such a cutie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service